Everything you need is in the kit right down to the last screw except covering materials and glue:
- Lightweight Epoxy/glass motor cowl with white gelcoat.
- Scale spinner with epoxy/glass cone with white gelcoat and Delrin backplate.
- Lightweight Epoxy/glass wing root fairings.
- Lightweight Epoxy/glass tailplane centre section fairing with white gelcoat.
- Epoxy/glass wheel spats with white gelcoat.
- Vacuum formed leading edges for rudder and the elevators and pushrod fairings.
- Cockpit Canopy, made from clear VIVAK®
- Preformed Dural landing gear.
- Tailwheel with flat spring blade.
- Pneumatic wheels, including tailwheel.
- CNC-cut ribs.
- Two firewalls: One ready CNC-machined and drilled for our Hydro Mount System and for other engines a plain firewall without any holes or cutouts.
- Many other wood parts sanded and milled to shape.
- Spindle moulded ailerons with matching wing trailing edges.
- Spindle moulded fuselage corner strips.
- All balsa for sheeting and stripwood individually selected.
- Tank with special clunk filter.
- All screws, nuts and washers.
- All ball joints, Robart dowel hinges, control wire and rudder horns.
- Large sheet of Mylar transfers.
- Very detailed full-size plans.
- Detailed instructions and parts list.
- Scale Documentation CAP 21 No.001 F-WZCH
- No silver soldering required!