- 180 g less weight and 100 RPM more than the DA-100 on the same prop.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- Most torque in its class.
- New and smaller crankcase, CNC milled from 7075 aluminum alloy.
- Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
- Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings.
- Walbro Carburator
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
- Rapid spares delivery and repair service from Germany by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
- 3 Years Guarantee*
by Toni Clark
practical scale GmbH.
We recommend the use of Shell V-Power 100 and a good synthetic two stroke oil like BEL-RAY H1R